Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Garden - #green #greens #tomatoes #peppers

Guess I did something right this year. The garden turned out pretty good. Here is proof that I don't kill every green thing that I touch ;-). The reds are coming out en force. This year there are 12 pots.  Two kitty litter containers full of water are sufficient to water 12 pots, plus a little extra water. 

Really, I did not believe my eyes, when I first saw that the tomatoes and peppers were coming in clusters.  As most of you know, I don't keep many secrets. If you want to know how I did it, I'd be glad to discuss.

This year I feel authentically green, but I must give some credit to my Mormon upbringing. Gardening is encouraged, even if it is only in humble pots.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment